
102 Jony Dong
I am Jony Dong. I believe that you know me !!
$HMSTRUSDC short: 70% of accounts are already short. Crowd is leaning one way into 0.000142 on the 4H. If sellers hold it, the move extends; a break of 0.000143 and I step aside. The read: 4H price 0.000142 sits below EMA50 0.000144, structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.000173, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 0.70% to SL vs 1.4% to TP3, about 2.0R if it plays outSHORT · Entry 0.00014200–0.00014200 · TP 0.00014100 / 0.00014000 / 0.00014000 · SL 0.00014300Crowd right, or squeeze first?NFA · DYOR

$CCUSDC has to pick a side here. My bias: short. Reject 0.0989 → 0.0975, then 0.0967. Reclaim 0.0998 → the idea is off the table. I want to see the reaction before anything else. What I'm seeing: 4H price 0.0988 below EMA50 0.1027: trend structure still favors sellersRisk 1.0% to SL vs 2.1% to TP3: about 2.0R if the full move plays outDaily below EMA200 0.1263: the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.09868–0.09894 · TP 0.09803 / 0.09752 / 0.09674 · SL 0.09984NFA · DYOR

$ENSUSDC short: 5.13–5.15 is the 4H resistance sellers must defend. Price sits at 5.14, below the EMA50. I'm watching for a rejection here; 5.21 and I step aside. Why this level: 4H price 5.14 below EMA50 5.40, so trend structure still favors sellersRisk 1.4% to SL vs 2.7% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays out$BTCUSDC short-term trend bullish, a headwind, so the level has to do the workSHORT · Entry 5.13–5.15 · TP 5.09 / 5.05 / 5.00 · SL 5.21Rejection at 5.15, or a push through 5.21?NFA · DYOR

$DOTUSDC short: 0.987 is the 4H line sellers must hold. 0.973 next, 0.993 breaks and I'm out. What I'm seeing: 4H price 0.986 below EMA50 1.069, trend structure still favors sellersRisk 0.66% to SL vs 1.3% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 0.9854–0.9870 · TP 0.9813 / 0.9781 / 0.9733 · SL 0.9927NFA · DYOR

$DYDXUSDC short setup. 74% of accounts are long. That tells me most accounts are already long. Reject 0.106 and that becomes fuel. Reclaim 0.107 and it flushes the other way. What I'm seeing: 4H price 0.106 below EMA50 0.113: trend structure still favors sellersRisk 0.90% to SL vs 1.8% to TP3: about 2.1R if the full move plays outDaily below EMA200 0.126: the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.1057–0.1060 · TP 0.1051 / 0.1046 / 0.1039 · SL 0.1068Clean bounce from here, or one more sweep first?NFA · DYOR

Short $HBARUSDC : 4H resistance at 0.07603–0.07615 is the sellers' line. Daily trend is down and price sits under the 4H EMA50. I want to see sellers defend this zone, not a push through it. Why it's on my radar: 4H price 0.0761 below EMA50 0.0798, trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.0855, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 0.68% to SL vs 1.4% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 0.07603–0.07615 · TP 0.07570 / 0.07544 / 0.07505 · SL 0.07661Rejection at 0.0761, or a break above 0.0766?NFA · DYOR

Short $APEXUSDC : 72% of accounts are long at 4H resistance 0.220. If sellers hold 0.220, the crowd is offside and 0.218 comes next. Break above 0.221 and I step aside. Why it's on my radar: 4H price 0.219 below EMA50 0.226, trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.266, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 1.0% to SL vs 2.0% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 0.2189–0.2195 · TP 0.2176 / 0.2165 / 0.2149 · SL 0.2214Sellers defend 0.220, or squeeze through 0.221?NFA · DYOR

$OPUSDC short: 0.111 is the 4H line sellers must hold. 0.109 next, out on a break above. What I'm seeing: 4H price 0.111 below EMA50 0.119, trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.128, the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.1105–0.1106 · TP 0.1101 / 0.1098 / 0.1094 · SL 0.1112NFA · DYOR

Short $AIXBTUSDC : price sits at 0.0182 on the 4H, sellers' line. Reject 0.0182 → 0.0180, then 0.0179. Reclaim 0.0183 → the idea is off the table. I want to see sellers lean on this zone and stall the bounce, not a push through it. Why it's on my radar: 4H price 0.0182 below EMA50 0.0189, trend structure still favors sellersRisk 0.88% to SL vs 1.8% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outDaily below EMA200 0.0224, the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.01815–0.01819 · TP 0.01805 / 0.01797 / 0.01785 · SL 0.01833NFA · DYOR

Short watch on $CHZUSDC : 68% of accounts are long. That tells me most accounts are already long. Reject 0.0128 and that becomes fuel. Reclaim 0.0129 and it flushes the other way. The read: 4H price 0.0127 below EMA50 0.0133: trend structure still favors sellersRisk 0.86% to SL vs 1.7% to TP3: about 2.0R if the full move plays outDaily below EMA200 0.0228: the bigger trend is on this sideSHORT · Entry 0.01274–0.01276 · TP 0.01267 / 0.01261 / 0.01253 · SL 0.01286Reaction at 0.0128, or straight through it?NFA · DYOR

Short $ATOMUSDC : 4H resistance at 1.636–1.640 is the line sellers must hold. Price sits under the EMA50 here. I want a clean rejection, not a push through 1.66. The read: 4H price 1.64 below EMA50 1.70, trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 1.74, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 1.1% to SL vs 2.2% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 1.636–1.640 · TP 1.625 / 1.616 / 1.602 · SL 1.656Rejection at 1.64, or a squeeze through 1.66?NFA · DYOR

Short $APTUSDC : 77% of accounts are long into 0.701 on the 4H. Most accounts are already long, so the fuel sits with the sellers if 0.701 holds. Acceptance above 0.710 and I step aside. Why it's on my radar: 4H price 0.700 below EMA50 0.750, so trend structure still favors sellersDaily below EMA200 0.808, the bigger trend is on this sideRisk 1.5% to SL vs 3.1% to TP3, about 2.0R if the full move plays outSHORT · Entry 0.6981–0.7009 · TP 0.6914 / 0.6859 / 0.6778 · SL 0.7103Rejection at 0.701, or a squeeze through 0.710?NFA · DYOR

$JASMYUSDC SHORT: let volatility set the pace, not the size. — SHORT Entry: 0.003986 - 0.003992 SL: 0.004013 TP1: 0.003971 TP2: 0.003959 TP3: 0.003941 This zone matters because it defines the risk. Setup score sits at 95/100, but stop distance is the real constraint. Hold 0.004013 as the line that keeps the short valid. Wait for confirmation at the level, size to the stop, and let invalidation end the idea.

$LDOUSDC SHORT: value area read stays conditional. — SHORT Entry: 0.2901 - 0.2907 SL: 0.2930 TP1: 0.2885 TP2: 0.2872 TP3: 0.2852 $BTCUSDC remains NEUTRAL, RSI at 36.6, and still requires acceptance between 0.2901 and 0.2907. Without that, the continuation short loses quality at the value area. Wait for acceptance or rejection at those levels before committing risk.

$DOTUSDC SHORT: the trend filter is on, but it still needs confirmation. — SHORT Entry: 0.7875 - 0.7883 SL: 0.7911 TP1: 0.7855 TP2: 0.7838 TP3: 0.7814 Price changed by losing its EMA structure, and now $BTCUSDC is NEUTRAL while RSI sits at 19.9. Alignment holds only if price stays within 0.7875 to 0.7883; a close beyond that cancels the setup. Wait for the level to confirm, then size with control.

$AAVEUSDC SHORT: no trade unless the liquidity map confirms. — SHORT Entry: 88.34 - 88.36 SL: 88.47 TP1: 88.26 TP2: 88.21 TP3: 88.12 Watch how price behaves at 88.34 to 88.36. Acceptance there keeps the short valid; rejection pulls focus back to invalidation. Wait for acceptance or rejection at the level, then act with defined risk.

$2ZUSDC SHORT. Quick note. — SHORT Entry: 0.05289 - 0.05299 SL: 0.05334 TP1: 0.05264 TP2: 0.05244 TP3: 0.05213 Entry 0.05289-0.05299. SL 0.05334. Wait for reaction. No chase. Level first. Size second. Risk tight.

$APTUSDC is writing a continuation story at the level. — SHORT Entry: 0.5809 - 0.5817 SL: 0.5847 TP1: 0.5787 TP2: 0.5770 TP3: 0.5744 Price built acceptance around 0.5809 to 0.5817, then rejected higher. The before/after chart shows the setup: clean risk, clear invalidation, and the next chapter waits on confirmation. Wait for the level to confirm before acting, and let invalidation define the risk.

$KASUSDC short: only the edges matter here. — SHORT Entry: 0.02580 - 0.02582 SL: 0.02589 TP1: 0.02575 TP2: 0.02571 TP3: 0.02565 Mid-range is noise. Valid short zone is 0.02580 to 0.02582, invalidation at 0.02589. Wait for the level, not the middle.

$AVAXUSDC SHORT: the zone matters more than the move. — SHORT Entry: 6.386 - 6.396 SL: 6.433 TP1: 6.359 TP2: 6.338 TP3: 6.306 This area between 6.386 and 6.396 is where the last push often fails. If reacts there and invalidation holds near 6.433, the setup earns attention. Wait for the level to prove itself; let the reaction come to you.
